Club Sports are another tremendous opportunity for students, not only to participate in a sport that they love, but to understand the details and responsibilities of organizing fellow students toward a common goal in a team. Club members work with the Recreation office to hire coaches, plan and schedule practices, schedule contests, and work with an operating budget. Each club sport, like all student clubs on campus, must have a constitution and club officers responsible for the team. Many clubs are in place, but if you don’t see the club you want, you can start a new one.
2016/2017 active Club Sports
- Archery, Captain: Joseph McGlinchey: FB page
- Basketball, Captain: Thomas Hartshorne: FB page
- Boxing, Captain: Josephine Tannuzzo: FB page: Joe Orosco Nationals story
- Equestrian, Captain: Cayley Moynihan: FB page
- Field Hockey, Captain: Elizabeth McCauley: FB page
- Golf, Captain: Alexander Johnson: FB page
- Men's Ice Hockey, Captain: Jake Bennett: FB page
- Jiu-Jitsu, Captain: Nick Boekell: FB page
- Men's Lacrosse, Captain:
- Women's Lacrosse, Captain: Kiley Nygren: FB page
- Outdoors, Captains: Sean Coughlan & Lily Russo-Savage: FB page
- Rugby, Captains: Jordan Abrams & Tucker Morgan: FB page: 2017 Final Four story
- Running, Captain: Katelyn Reardon: FB page
- Men's Soccer, Captain: Doug Lyons: FB page
- Women's Soccer, Captain: Kiley Nygren: FB page
- Alpine Skiing, Captains: Tess Starr & Elizabeth Karabelas: FB page
- Tennis, Captain: Caroline Hariri
- Trap & Skeet, Captain:
- Ultimate Frisbee, Captain: Matthew Lucas
- Volleyball, Captain: Rafal Szacilowski: FB page
- Sailing, Captain: Thomas Rice: FB page
There are important procedures to follow in order to create or maintain a club on campus. Information and details can be found on the SGA website.
All club sports must be familiar with and follow the procedures on the “Club Sports Council” portion of the SGA website.
To see the club sports available and to sign on as a member, please visit www.imleagues.com/trincoll.