Club Sports are another tremendous opportunity for students, not only to participate in a sport that they love, but to understand the details and responsibilities of organizing fellow students toward a common goal in a team. Club members work with the Recreation office to hire coaches, plan and schedule practices, schedule contests, and work with an operating budget. Each club sport, like all student clubs on campus, must have a constitution and club officers responsible for the team.
2017/2018 active Club Sports
- Basketball, Captain: Andrew Straube: FB page
- Boxing, Captain: Josephine Tannuzzo: FB page: Joe Orosco Nationals story
- Equestrian, Captain: Jillian Schelzi: FB page
- Golf, Captain: Benjamin Barton: FB page
- Men's Ice Hockey, Captain: Victor Dunn: FB page
- Jiu-Jitsu, Captains: Sara Lee & Kate Edelson: FB page
- Men's Lacrosse, Captain:Edwin Albers: FB page
- Women's Lacrosse, Captain: FB page
- Outdoors, Captains: Brandon Herrera & William Tjeltveit: FB page
- Rugby, Captain: Dennis Caulfield: FB page: 2017 Final Four story
- Running, Captain: Katelyn Reardon: FB page
- Men's Soccer, Captain: Daniel Dinno: FB page
- Women's Soccer, Captain: Megan Carey: FB page
- Alpine Skiing, Captain: Tess Starr: FB page
- Tennis, Captain:
- Trap & Skeet, Captain: Katherine Kelter: FB page
- Volleyball, Captain: Micah Onditi: FB page
- Sailing, Captain:
There are important procedures to follow in order to create or maintain a club on campus. Information and details can be found on the SGA website.
All club sports must be familiar with and follow the procedures on the “Club Sports Council” portion of the SGA website.
To see the club sports available and to sign on as a member, please visit www.imleagues.com/trincoll.