SAAC is a committee made up of student-athlete representatives assembled to provide insight on the student-athlete experience and to offer input on the rules, regulations, and policies that affect student-athletes’ lives on campus. The campus student-athlete advisory committee is an excellent vehicle to enhance the total student-athlete experience by promoting opportunity, communication and to foster a positive student-athlete image.
- To promote communication between athletics administration and student-athletes.
- To disseminate information to their team
- To provide feedback and insight into athletics department issues.
- To generate a student-athlete voice within the campus athletics department formulation of policies.
- To serve on the Social Responsibility Policy Judicial Board when necessary.
- To build a sense of community with the athletics program involving all athletics teams.
- To solicit student-athlete responses to proposed NESCAC and NCAA legislation.
- To organize community service efforts.
- To create a vehicle for student-athlete representation on campus-wide committees.
- To promote a positive student-athlete image on campus.
Tri-Chairs: Jimmy Burt (Ice Hockey), Whitney Colbert (Ice Hockey) Emily Johnson (Swimming/Diving)
NESCAC SAAC Representatives: Sarah Ballinger (Cross Country/Track), Derek Koelsch (Lacrosse)
NESCAC SAAC Alternates: Jen Pelletier (Squash), Ryan Geelan (Cross Country/Track)
Secretary: Taylor Higgins (Basketball)
Athletic Advisory Council Representatives: Jason Katz (Soccer), Steve Spirou (Basketball), Ashley Stewart (Lacrosse)
AAC Alternates: Whitney Colbert (Ice hockey), John Lamont (Squash), Greg Palmer (Golf)
Advisor: Robin Sheppard