SAAC is a committee made up of student-athlete representatives assembled to provide insight on the student-athlete experience and to offer input on the rules, regulations, and policies that affect student-athletes’ lives on campus. The campus student-athlete advisory committee is an excellent vehicle to enhance the total student-athlete experience by promoting opportunity, communication and to foster a positive student-athlete image.
- To promote communication between athletics administration and student-athletes.
- To disseminate information to their team
- To provide feedback and insight into athletics department issues.
- To generate a student-athlete voice within the campus athletics department formulation of policies.
- To serve on the Social Responsibility Policy Judicial Board when necessary.
- To build a sense of community with the athletics program involving all athletics teams.
- To solicit student-athlete responses to proposed NESCAC and NCAA legislation.
- To organize community service efforts.
- To create a vehicle for student-athlete representation on campus-wide committees.
- To promote a positive student-athlete image on campus.
Chairs - Cara Daly (Field Hockey) & Cam O'Connell (Golf)
Co-Chairs - Kaitlin Lewis (Basketball) & Will Corban (Rowing)
NESCAC Representatives - Lucian Castino (Wrestling) & Katie DiRico (Tennis)
NESCAC Alternates - Sonny Puzzo (Football) and Kaitlin Lewis (Basketball)
Secretary - Michelle Treglia (Softball)
Secretary Alternate - Dom Quade (Soccer)
Sports Communications Liaison - Kaitlin Lewis (Basketball)
Assistant Sports Communications Liaison - Talia La Schiazza (Rowing)
SAAC Holds Clothing/Shoe Drive for local Hartford groups
Sexual Assault Awareness Week
Snapchat Challenge Fan Support
Reading Program at Trinity College Community Care Center
Takeover of NESCAC Instagram