SAAC is a committee made up of student-athlete representatives assembled to provide insight on the student-athlete experience and to offer input on the rules, regulations, and policies that affect student-athletes’ lives on campus. The campus student-athlete advisory committee is an excellent vehicle to enhance the total student-athlete experience by promoting opportunity, communication and to foster a positive student-athlete image.
- To promote communication between athletics administration and student-athletes.
- To disseminate information to their team
- To provide feedback and insight into athletics department issues.
- To generate a student-athlete voice within the campus athletics department formulation of policies.
- To serve on the Social Responsibility Policy Judicial Board when necessary.
- To build a sense of community with the athletics program involving all athletics teams.
- To solicit student-athlete responses to proposed NESCAC and NCAA legislation.
- To organize community service efforts.
- To create a vehicle for student-athlete representation on campus-wide committees.
- To promote a positive student-athlete image on campus.