FOLLOW THE BANTAMS ON THE WEB IN A VARIETY OF WAYS
The Trinity College Athletic Department has extensive live and archived internet coverage of its sporting events free of charge. Fans can also follow the Bantams on the web in several ways. All of these are easily accessed through the Trinity athletics web site at BantamSports.com.
*Webcasts- Trinity will video webcast select home sporting events this season, including bonus coverage for post-season play. Webcasts are most easily accessible through Trinity's page at NSN Sports.
*Mobile Scoreboard - Trinity scores and results for all sports are updated throughout the day and night and easily viewable from any mobile device at BantamSports.com.
*Live Stats - Every home football, field hockey, soccer, basketball, ice hockey, baseball, softball, and lacrosse game will be carried via PrestoSports Live Stats viewer. The schedule can be found at http://livestats.prestosports.com/trinity/.
*Sign up for the Trinity Athletics text updates to get the latest scores and highlights sent right to your phone. Go to Bantamsports.com/list-signup to sign up.
*For Trinity sports scores, news, and highlights join our Trinity Athletics Fan E-Mail List, which lets Bantam sports fans receive the latest in Trinity results and releases right to their desktop. Just e-mail the Trinity Director of Sports Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell the office you wish to join. Sign up for all sports or just the ones you want to receive, and you will also receive our periodic All-Sports E-Newsletter.
*Social Media Network - Trinity will provide users with the latest information on schedule changes, results and announcements, exciting photography and video content, and more on our Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, and Youtube pages.
Instagram.com/Bantamsuperfan (for game highlights)
ADD THE BANTAMSPORTS.COM SHORTCUT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE'S HOME SCREEN
Want to access the Bantam Sports main site at the click of a button? Simply go to bantamsports.com on your Apple or Android device and follow the instructions below.
1. Launch Chrome for Android and open bantamsports.com.
2. Tap the menu button and tap "Add to homescreen".
3. You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen!
iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
1. Launch the Safari browser and open bantamsports.com.
2. Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward (It’s on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad, and on the bar at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone or iPod Touch.)
3. Tap the "Add to Home Screen" icon in the Share menu.
4. You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen!